Doing Business with Tri Delta Transit
Tri Delta Transit is always interested in forging new partnerships with businesses to help provide better public transportation services to the residents of Eastern Contra Costa County.
For micro purchases, informal purchases and service contracts under a certain dollar threshold as established by Federal, state or local law, Tri Delta Transit contacts firms directly to request quotes. To be considered for these less formal purchases, businesses are encouraged to submit information to Tri Delta Transit about their organization and be added to our vendor list by downloading and completing the vendor form. If you prefer to have the vendor form mailed to you, please call 925-754-6622 and ask to speak with the DBE Liaison Officer or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also encourage businesses to sign up for our free Email/Text Alerts to receive notification of upcoming Invitation for Bids and Request for Proposals.
Email/Text Alert Sign Up
The following is a partial list of commodities purchased by Tri Delta Transit through informal purchase.
- Shop supplies (nuts, bolts, wire,wire connectors, tape, batteries, light bulbs, zip ties)
- Personal protection gear (gloves, dust masks, safety glasses, safety vests, ear plugs)
- Bus stop repair supplies (poles, brackets, signs, concrete, plexiglass, trash cans)
- Bus parts (brake parts, coolant, oil, parts cleaner)
- Janitorial supplies (toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, garbage bags, air fresheners)
- Detail supplies (soap for bus wash, vandalism remover, glass cleaner, brooms, brushes, mops)
- Bus fuel (diesel, unleaded, renewable diesel)
- Office supplies (pens, printer paper, etc)
- Food catering
- Gifts/promotional items
The following is a partial list of typical recurring formal bids.
- Schedule printing
- HVAC maintenance
- Shop equipment maintenance
- Financial auditor