Tri Delta Transit honors human diversity where people are appreciated, respected, and nurtured. Tri Delta Transit's environment fosters creativity and productivity among all its employees and extends a welcome to those who wish to join our team.
We are accepting applications on an ongoing basis. Applications must be completed online. click here.
First Transit contracts with Tri Delta Transit to hire, train, and employ bus operators. Trainees are paid $14.50 per hour during training. First Transit’s training program consists of classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction.
- $1,500 sign-on bonus**
- Starting rate for drivers is $14.50 per hour during training and $19.00 per hour after training.
- Full-time employment opportunities are available
- Attractive benefits package, including Teamster pension fund, medical, dental and vision
- Paid sick leave/vacation
- Teamster Local 315 membership
- Cutting edge paid training
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (no desk work!)
- Reward of making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you serve
- Varying hours, days, routes and buses.
- Probationary period - 90 calendar days.
Tri Delta Transit is an equal opportunity employer.