Hours and Days of Operation
Transportation Service Hours
ADA Paratransit Transportation Hours:
Monday - Friday: 3am to midnight*
Saturday: 6am to 1am*
Sunday: 7am to 1am*
*Transportation availability subject to the fixed route hours
ADA Paratransit transportation is available during the same days and hours that Tri Delta Transit's fixed route bus service operates. You may request a pick-up within ¾ mile of a fixed bus route during the days and hours of service the bus route operates.
Senior (Age 65+) Paratransit Transportation Hours:
Monday - Friday: 6:30am to 5:30pm**
Saturday: 10am to 5:30pm**
Sunday: No service available
**Transportation subject to ride availability
There is limited ADA Paratransit transportation on Saturdays, Sundays and on holidays. There is no Senior (Age 65+) Paratransit transportation on Sundays or on holidays.
- New Year's Day (Actual & Observed)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (Actual & Observed)
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day (Actual & Observed)
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day (Actual & Observed)
Ride Reservations 925-754-3060
6am - 6pm daily, including holidays
Ride Cancellations 925-706-4382
Call the cancellation line with all ride cancellations at least one hour in advance of your ride time or you will be charged with a no-show.
The cancellation line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to record your cancellation message.
Please leave the following information:
- Your name and pick-up address
- Time and date of all rides to be cancelled, including return ride if applicable
Late Cancellation/No-Show Policy
A no-show is a scheduled ride that you do not take without properly cancelling on time.
- If you call to cancel less than one hour in advance of your ride time, you will be marked a no-show.
- If you accumulate more than three no-shows in a six-month period of time, your service may be suspended for one month.
- A written warning will be sent before service is suspended.