Tri Delta Transit honors human diversity where people are appreciated, respected, and nurtured. Tri Delta Transit's environment fosters creativity and productivity among all its employees and extends a welcome to those who wish to join our team.
accepting applications on ongoing basis. Applications may be completed in person at 801 Wilbur Avenue in Antioch or online click here.
First Transit contracts with Tri Delta Transit to hire, train, and employ bus operators. Trainees are paid $12 per hour during training. First Transit’s training program consists of classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction.
- Starting rate for drivers is $19.00 per hour after training, topping off after 5 years at $26.36
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities
- Attractive benefit package, including Teamster pension fund, medical, dental, and vision
- Paid sick leave/vacation
- Teamster Local 315 membership
- Cutting edge paid training
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (no desk work!)
- Making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you serve
- Varying hours, days, routes and buses.
- Probationary period - 90 calendar days.
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please apply on site at 801 Wilbur Avenue, Antioch, CA 94509 or online click here.
Tri Delta Transit is an equal opportunity employer.