Tri Delta Transit honors human diversity where people are appreciated, respected, and nurtured. Tri Delta Transit's environment fosters creativity and productivity among all its employees and extends a welcome to those who wish to join our team.
Chief Operating Officer
Tri Delta Transit is looking for a passionate transformational leader with a commitment to a higher reliability of service and the demonstrated ability to advocate for, design, and implement innovative changes to transportation and mobility programs, services and activities throughout eastern Contra Costa County.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer, the COO's duties include, but are not limited to, creating and maintaining an inclusive work environment that instills safety as a fundamental value, supporting employee development, as well as the following:
Click here to view COO Job Description
Click here to view COO Benefit Summary
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the organization, and acting on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer in their absence.
- Auditing various workplace processes and implement new strategies to improve efficiency and communication across all parts of Tri Delta Transit's organization.
- Managing and being responsible for evaluating the performance of the following positions:
- Chief Financial Officer
- Director of Maintenance
- Manager of Accessible Services
- Special Projects Analyst
- IT Specialist
- Serving as project manager for a variety of strategic initiatives and special projects.
We are accepting applications on an ongoing basis. Applications must be completed online. click here.
First Transit contracts with Tri Delta Transit to hire, train, and employ bus operators. First Transit’s training program consists of classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction.
- $1000 sign-on bonus for Non-CDL drivers** $2500 sign-on bonus for fully credentialed CDL drivers**
- Starting rate for drivers is $23.00 to $32.60 per hour after training DOE.
- Cutting edge paid training
- Full-time employment opportunities are available
- Attractive benefits package, including Teamster pension fund, medical, dental and vision
- Paid sick leave/vacation
- Teamster Local 315 membership
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (no desk work!)
- The reward of making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you serve
- Varying hours, days, routes and buses.
- Probationary period - 90 calendar days.
Tri Delta Transit is an equal opportunity employer.