Tri Delta Transit honors human diversity where people are appreciated, respected, and nurtured. Tri Delta Transit's environment fosters creativity and productivity among all its employees and extends a welcome to those who wish to join our team.
Tri Delta Transit is looking for a well-organized Executive Assistant to provide support for two Chief Officers. This is a great opportunity to establish working relationships with high-level executives and contribute to the overall efficiency of our organization. Qualifications include: experience in administrative, office management, secretarial, or clerical positions. Minimum of four (4) years of administrative support experience for executive-level management personnel and office management
View Executive Assistant Description
DIRECTOR OF MAINTENANCE
Maintenance is a key function of our ability to deliver reliable transportation services for the residents of Eastern Contra Costa County. With 225 square miles of service area and 3.1 million annual service miles, Tri Delta Transit is looking for a passionate transformational team leader with a commitment to service, demonstrable knowledge of mechanics and process related to major overhauls, and more.
Summary of Duties
View Maintenance Job Description
- Manage the day-to-day activities of vehicle and facility maintenance functions
- Advise the Chief Operating Officer and the Chief Executive Officer about regulatory changes that affect the operation maintenance and repairs to TDT-owned vehicles
- Provide strategic support to the Chief Operating Officer
- Manage and be responsible for evaluating the performance of:
- Shop Manager
- Service Workers
- Facilities Manager
- Maintenance Coordinator
- Bus stop and Facility Maintainer
- Maintain and monitor performance of different types of zero emission vehicles and fueling infrastructure including hydrogen fuel cell buses (FCEB) and battery electric buses (BEB).
- Contribute and interact with industry work groups and associations related to vehicle maintenance
We are accepting applications on an ongoing basis. Applications must be completed online. click here.
First Transit contracts with Tri Delta Transit to hire, train, and employ bus operators. First Transit’s training program consists of classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction.
- $1000 sign-on bonus for Non-CDL drivers** $2500 sign-on bonus for fully credentialed CDL drivers**
- Starting rate for drivers is $23.00 to $32.60 per hour after training DOE.
- Cutting edge paid training
- Full-time employment opportunities are available
- Attractive benefits package, including Teamster pension fund, medical, dental and vision
- Paid sick leave/vacation
- Teamster Local 315 membership
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (no desk work!)
- The reward of making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you serve
- Varying hours, days, routes and buses.
- Probationary period - 90 calendar days.
Tri Delta Transit is an equal opportunity employer.