Tri Delta Transit honors human diversity where people are appreciated, respected, and nurtured. Tri Delta Transit's environment fosters creativity and productivity among all its employees and extends a welcome to those who wish to join our team.
We are accepting applications on an ongoing basis. Applications must be completed online. click here.
First Transit contracts with Tri Delta Transit to hire, train, and employ bus operators. First Transit’s training program consists of classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction.
First Transit Bus Operator Notice
- $2,000 sign-on bonus for Non-CDL drivers**
- Starting rate for drivers is $23.00 to $32.60 per hour after training DOE (depending on experience)
- Cutting-edge paid training
- Full-time employment opportunities are available
- Attractive benefits package, including Teamster pension fund, medical, dental and vision
- Paid sick leave/vacation
- Teamster Local 315 membership
- Year-round work
- The reward of making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you serve
- Varying hours, days, routes and buses.
- Probationary period - 90 calendar days.
** Restrictions do apply.
Tri Delta Transit is an equal opportunity employer.