Tri Delta Transit offers both commuter and express bus service to assist you with your daily weekday commute. For a quicker ride to BART or to commute “over the hill,” Tri Delta Transit buses provide a convenient, affordable, and environmentally friendly option.
COMMUTER ROUTE 390
Designed with working professionals in mind, Commuter Route 390 provides fast weekday commute-hour service between Antioch BART and Pittsburg-Bay Point BART. Once at BART you can:
- Catch a BART train to get to work
- Transfer to Tri Delta Transit Express Route 201 to Martinez
- Transfer to Tri Delta Transit Express Route 200 to Concord
- Or connect with six other Tri Delta Transit routes serving East County!
ROUTE 390 SCHEDULE AND MAP
Route 390 Westbound
Route 390 Eastbound
COMMUTER ROUTE 300
Route 300 is the fastest weekday route between Brentwood, Oakley and the new Antioch BART station, with only 3 stops along the way. PLUS, Route 300 drops you off RIGHT IN FRONT of the BART station, just steps from the entrance.
- Station front drop off at BART
- No parking hassles or BART parking fees
- Limited stop service from Brentwood and Oakley
- Free Parking at your local Park & Ride
- Operates commute hours
- Less expensive than driving
ROUTE 300 SCHEDULE AND MAP
EXPRESS ROUTE 200 TO MARTINEZ
Tri Delta Transit Route 200 provides regularly scheduled service to medical facilities, Monday thru Friday from early morning to early evening. Route 200 is a limited-stop service making it a quick way to get to your medical appointment as well as Amtrak or BART, where you can connect to eight different Tri Delta Transit routes serving East Contra Costa County and Concord.
- Service to Amtrak
- Kaiser Medical Center
- Veterans Medical Center
- John Muir House
- Regional Medical Clinic
ROUTE 200 SCHEDULE AND MAP
EXPRESS ROUTE 201 TO CONCORD
If you use BART for your weekday commute (or even just for fun), Route 201 offers twice as many options to get to a BART station without driving, parking fees, worries, or hassles. You can ride Route 201 eastbound to Pittsburg/Bay Point BART or westbound to Concord BART. That gives you DOUBLE the choices to get to BART.
- All buses go to BART – Serves both Pittsburg/Bay Point BART and Concord BART
- Easy connection to 201 from other routes at Pittsburg/Bay Point BART
- Over 36 Route 201 bus stops conveniently located throughout Bay Point
- Service as early as 5:10am
- Service as late as 7:30pm
- Frequent service to John Muir Concord
- Convenient service to Mt. Diablo High School
- Transfer to County Connection buses at Concord BART
ROUTE 201 SCHEDULE AND MAP